In-Service & Holiday Camps
The YMCA of Central New Mexico’s Holiday school-age program fills your child’s holiday breaks with creative and innovative opportunities. Through our program, school-aged children participate in individual and group activities that extend through your children’s learning experience.
The YMCA of Central New Mexico is the nations largest child care provider both during the school year as well as during holiday breaks! We are dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable programs that nurture children’s social, physical, and mental development.
We hope you join us for some fun activities, games, art projects and more at the Horn Family YMCA!
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|September 1st – 5th|
November 20th – 24th (not included in “All School Days Off”)
December 22nd – January 5th (not included in “All School Days Off”)
|January 8th & 9th|
March 25th-April 5th (not included in “All School Days Off”)
Horn YMCA, 4901 Indian School RD NE, ABQ, NM 87110
All Camp Days will be running from 7:00am-6:00pm daily at the Horn Family YMCA!
DAY CAMP FEE:
$40 / Day for Members
$135 / Week for Members
$60 / Month for “All School Days Off” (July and August ONLY, not including week long breaks)
Call for Non-Member Rates
*No prorated rates available*
Enrollment is currently open. You may register online or at our Horn Family YMCA Branch
Holiday & In-Service Camps for K-5
Children are required to bring their own lunch and a morning and afternoon snack. Camps are available for working parents with kids on break from school. This includes Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, in-service and after school. At our camps, kids have the opportunity to make friends, have fun, get active and discover who they are and what they can achieve.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- Visit ymcacnm.org and scroll down to the bottom of the Homepage and you will see our address on the right-hand side.
- On the left-hand side, select the purple button labeled “Register for Programs”
- Select Albuquerque or Santa Fe
- You can enroll for our Single Parent Family Membership or a Full Family Membership in order to receive 50% off Childcare Programming by selecting “Join Today” or you can proceed to the “Register Now” (Albuquerque ONLY)
- Select “School Age Child Care” and then the Site that you wish to participate in (i.e. Sunset View Elementary, Horn, etc.)
- Registration ends the week before the program begins, (i.e. the week of May 30th will close on May 23rd. )
- We do bill 10 days in advanced, so when you are being billed, you are being billed for the following week.
- We do require a 2-week notice if you need a week to be cancelled to allow our business office to process the cancellation.
- Registration for all sites is now open! Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- You can call the Horn / McLeod Family YMCA to register as well.
For questions or info, please contact:
Director of School-Aged Childcare
505-595-1515 extension 3106