YMCA Youth Agility & Conditioning Classes
Designed for the young athlete as well as youth who want to stay active. With most sports and recreational activities cancelled, the Y understands the need to keep youth active and training. Our coaches will push each athlete to achieve their personal goals and show them the techniques of physical fitness that will foster a healthy attitude toward exercise. Our classes will focus on improvement in strength, conditioning, speed, and agility.
- Increase Strength & Conditioning
- Develop Speed & Acceleration
- Improve Lateral Movement & Agility
- Enhance Vertical Jump & Explosiveness
- Improve Flexibility through Stretching
- Maximize Overall Athleticism
- Train Leadership & Mental Toughness
FREE TO MEMBERS*
*Must have an active family or single parent family YMCA membership to attend. Monthly memberships are available as low as $55/month with no commitment. Financial assistance is available.
Tuesday & Thursday
5:30pm-6:30pm (Ages 10-16)
Classes are on a drop in basis. No pre-registration required. At the Horn Family YMCA Only.
For questions or info, please contact:
505-595-1515 extension 3109