The Y is more than just a gym, we’re a community. Here, surrounded by friends as well as by caring, knowledgeable staff, you can grow your spirit, mind and body in ways you never imagined.
Join the YMCA today. Each person that joins the YMCA discovers at the heart of the YMCA is a goal to deepen the connection with individuals and families in the community. Engaging people as members is one of the primary ways for the YMCA to accomplish its mission. Through membership, individuals and families can establish a long-term relationships with other members of the YMCA and ultimately garner the enriching benefits of a sense of “belonging” and a commitment to the vital contribution the YMCA can make in its local community.
Enjoy Our fitness studios, cardio and weight training equipment, sports, performance center, basketball court, locker rooms, common areas, and more!
On land or in the water, the Y offers a wide variety of group exercise and well-being classes included in the price of your membership!
We provide a safe and supervised location for your children to stay while you work out, swim, or attend group exercise classes at the Horn or McLeod branches. For more information and hours of availability click here.
- Access to our 2 different locations, Horn Family YMCA and McLeod Family YMCA.
- Free Orientation to learn how to use workout equipment with a certified personal trainer.
- Unlimited free group exercise classes with over 100 options including Pilates, Zumba, BODYPUMP, yoga, and indoor cycling.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with circuit training and free weights.
- Nationwide Access Membership gives you free access to all participating YMCA locations in the USA.
- Family members can receive up to 1 1/2 hours of complimentary Child Watch during workouts.
- Lower Rates for paid programs the whole family can enjoy, like camp, youth sports, and many other programs!
- No Contracts at the Y, you will not be subject to long-term contracts–which makes joining low pressure and high pleasure.
Not Just a Gym
Our programs go far beyond the walls of our facilities. From Camp Shaver in the Jemez Mountains, to our youth sports programs that take place in numerous locations around the city, to our 20+ child care sites around the Albuquerque and Santa Fe communities, Y programs are impacting children, adults, and families every day.
At the root of YMCA membership is a commitment to Character Development and our four core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. And, through membership, the YMCA encourages people to accept and demonstrate those values both inside and outside of the Y.
*Due to COVID-19, for member safety, some amenities may not be available.
Yes. We encourage our members to introduce their friends, family and colleagues to the YMCA. To download the guest waiver click here.