NOW HIRING :
Out of School Time Program Counselor
Join the nation’s leading employer of young adults and bring after school enrichment and fun to the Teens and School age students of Albuquerque. The YMCA Enrichment Program is looking for a Program Counselor. The position provides direct supervision of a group of teens and youth. Also provides a quality experience to teens, youth and parents focused on YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring. Some of the tasks will be to plan and implement program activities that are culturally relevant and developmentally appropriate. You will ensure YMCA program standards are met and safety procedures are followed, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies. You will assist in the planning and preparation of a creative learning environment. Establishing centers of interest, and preparing needed materials and supplies. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA!
Job Type: Part-time
Position: Seasonal Bus Driver
Description: YMCA of Central New Mexico has an immediate need for Bus Drivers who are responsible for the safe and timely transport of participants in the Summer Day Camp Programs.
- The transport of children to and from the YMCA and off-site locations in a safe manner
- Maintain daily travel log
- Ensure safety of all students
- Maintain a clean and mechanically-sound bus at all times
- Assists students on to or out of the vehicle; enforces safety and conduct regulations
- Maintains records and prepares required reports; makes reports to school officials concerning discipline problems, incidents or injuries
· High School Diploma or GED
· Current CDL Passenger driver’s license
· 21 years of age or older
· 4 hours in-service training every year
· Must pass drug screen and background check
. Passenger Endorsement needed
The YMCA of Central New Mexico is currently hiring!!
We’re looking for Wellness Coaches to add to our Health and Wellness Team. Some of the requirements of this position include but are not limited to:
-Orient member with fitness equipment and monitors for safety
-Assist members and guests in the Fitness Center
-Perform opening and closing duties
-Respond to emergency situations as dictated by facility policy
-Maintain day to day cleanliness of fitness floor & equipment.
Qualifications: Able to work a flexible schedule, including evening, weekends and holidays. Possess familiarity and understanding of fitness equipment. Must be member service oriented and possess a professional manner. Degree in Exercise Physiology or Related Field and/or Fitness Certification, CPR Certification.
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher (Santa Fe)
Provides direction for the program and staff, and implements program curriculum in the classroom. Provides a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA core values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
Youth Sports Referee & Site Lead:
The YMCA of Central New Mexico is hiring! We have a need for Youth Sports Referees and Site Leads. These positions serves as a positive liaison between coaches, children, parents and the Y:
Knowledgeable of rules and regulations for a variety of sports
Must be Responsible
Must be Organized
Must be available on most week nights and Saturdays
The YMCA of Central New Mexico provides endless opportunities in a supportive work environment where employees are encouraged to grow and contribute.
Employees will experience:
- Fun at work in a cool environment!
- Professional growth and development through YMCA-sponsored trainings
- Membership benefits at the YMCA
- Staff rates on programs and services
- Flexible work schedules and a family-friendly environment
- Competitive benefits package for qualifying staff
This association does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-job related medical condition or handicap, veteran or marital status. No question in the employment application form is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Please contact the Human Resources Department if you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process.