Winter Break Camp
Serving children ages 6-12
The YMCA of Central New Mexico is committed to providing a program in which children have fun while they learn to build new skills, grow in self-reliance and make lasting friendships.
In addition to supplementing what children learn in school, they will also:
- Develop and refine social, physical and critical thinking skills
- Learn and practice values such as caring, honesty, respect, & responsibility
- Enjoy activities such as art, science, math, social skills, literacy, and health & wellness
DATES OF WINTER BREAK CAMP:
Actual camp dates will correspond with the Santa Fe Public Schools Winter Break Closure. However, there will not be program on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Year’s Day.
For questions or info, please contact:
Lowrance Family YMCA
505-595-1515 extension 4
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ages 6years old – 12 years old (Kindergarten through 6th Grade)
WINTER DAY CAMP LOCATIONS:
TBA for details please contact our local office
Day Camp Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, program hours may vary by location.
$130.00 per Week : Financial Aid & CYFD (available at most sites)
Enrollment begins the 1st week of November. Ongoing until the program reaches capacity. To enroll, you can visit our Lowrance Family YMCA office at 6537 Airport Road to complete the enrollment application. Here is what you will need when you come in:
- Completed Day Camp Enrollment Form
- Payment in Full
- Current copy of your child’s shot records (we will not carry over shot records from any other program)