Serving children ages 5-12
The YMCA of Central New Mexico’s school-age extended day learning fills your child’s Out of School time with creative and constructive opportunities. Through our program, school-age children participate in individual and group activities that extend the learning experience.
The YMCA of Central New Mexico is the state’s largest child care provider, with 11 early learning, preschool and after-school centers. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable programs that nurtures children’s healthy social, physical, and mental development. When children enter our Out of School Time program a world of imagination and growth opens up.
In addition to supplementing what children learn in school, they will also:
- Participate in interactive learning models that engage critical thinking skills
- Get assistance with their homework from trained Y staff
- Form long-lasting friendships that enhance their development, growth and self-confidence
Acequia Madre Elementary
700 Acequia Madre
Santa Fe, NM 87501
2451 Avenida Chaparral
Santa Fe, NM 87505
2921 Camino de Los Caballos
Santa Fe NM 87505
Ages 5 years old – 12 years old (Kindergarten through 6th Grade)
Program begins the first day of each school year and runs until the last day of school. Program begins at dismissal through 6pm. This does include early dismissal days.
$55.00 per week/ $20 annual registration fee
Financial Aid & CYFD (available at most sites)
Enrollment begins last week of July and is ongoing throughout the school year until the program reaches capacity. To enroll, you can visit one of our Lowrance Family YMCA office at 6537 Airport Road to complete the enrollment application. Here is what you will need when you come in:
- Completed Out of School Time Enrollment Form
- 1st weeks payment & Registration Fee or copy of CYFD contract (Registration Fee fee does not apply)
- Current copy of your child’s shot records (we will not carry over shot records from summer program)