Resident Camp Counselor (Camp Shaver)
Live with and lead a small group of young people through daily activities with a primary focus on safety. Work with the larger team to accomplish the goals of Camp Shaver.
- Maintains constant surveillance of the pool area
- Knows and reviews all emergency procedures and responds to emergency situations. Completes related reports as required
- Able to multitask
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Maintains positive relationships with members, participants and other staff
- Ability to teach selected classes, Create and follow a lesson plan.
- Maintain a constant awareness of assigned campers location and condition.
- Know and follows all policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Must be a positive role model for campers and staff
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement
- Minimum age requirement of 17
- Certifications: CPR, AED, Basic First Aid
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must be able to live and work in the Jemez Mountains for the entirety of employment
To apply for this position email Phil Beam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit your interest in this position; you will be contacted by Human Resources or the hiring manager for additional information.