As the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded throughout our community, we have said the safety of our members, children, staff and guests of our facilities is our top priority. Due to the health order implemented by Governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham, we have implemented a reservation system to ensure your safety and to comply with social distancing and capacity guidelines. Reservations are required for Group Fitness classes, Youth Agility & Conditioning Classes and to use the Horn Basketball Court. In order reserve your workout on this easy-to-use reservation system please click the following links.
However, if you prefer, you can also call our member services desk at 505-595-1515 (option 1 for Horn and option 2 for McLeod) and a staff member will be happy to assist you.
GROUP FITNESS & YOUTH AGILITY/CONDITIONING CLASS
Reservations can be made 1 day in advance. Both group exercise and the youth conditioning classes still require reservations due the limited class sizes. Please try to arrive to your class 10 minutes early.
We are following guidelines from health officials to ensure the safety of our members. Please keep in mind, these guidelines are subject to change based on new information or additional guidance from health officials.
- Members will be assigned to their designated goal upon check in. Members may only play on their assigned goal.
- Only people who are on the same membership are permitted to play on the same goal. Members cannot share a goal with another member or guest from outside of their household.
- Members must provide their own basketballs. The Y will not provide basketballs.
- You can reserve the court up to 1 hour at a time.
- Masks must be worn while participating in basketball shoot around.
- Please be sure to follow current mandates set by the State of New Mexico Public Health Orders.
Additionally, reservation will expire at start of class time and your time slot can be given to someone else.
Although the YMCA encourages everyone to live a healthy life style, we recommend seniors or anyone considered to be “vulnerable” or that may have a high-risk condition, first consult with a health professional before attending YMCA activities.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Starting Monday June 1st, both YMCA’s will be open during the following schedule:
- Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
The safety of our members and our staff is our main priority. For information related to the COVID safe Guidelines of our YMCA’s please click here.
FACE-MASKS WHILE EXERCISING
Effective May 14, 2021 The Center For Disease Control and Prevention “CDC” has recommended that fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear a mask in either indoor or outdoor setting and social distancing is no longer required. Additionally, Governor Michele Lujan-Grisham has updated the public health order to follow these new CDC recommendation effective May 14, 2021.
HAVING TROUBLE RESERVING YOUR WORKOUT?
You can watch the tutorial below for assistance.