The YMCA of Central New Mexico is honored to support our military personnel thanks to the Y’s national military outreach program. This partnership between the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and the Armed Services YMCA gives families of ACTIVE military personnel free access to youth development, family strengthening, and health and well-being programs!
Title 10 personnel are eligible for a Y membership, including:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families
- Wounded service members assigned to a Community Based Warrior in Transition Unit (CBWTU)
- Relocated spouse/dependent children of deployed Active Duty personnel
- **Note**: The Relocated Spouse category supports families/spouse who relocates away from an installation/duty station while the active duty service member is deployed. All of the following criteria must be met:
- The service member is on active duty.
- The service member is DEPLOYED for a minimum of six months (on deployment orders—NOT unaccompanied orders, NOT geographic bachelors).
- The spouse has relocated away from the military installation where the service member is assigned (most often, back home near family).
What do I need to do?
- Contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 to confirm your eligibility and receive an eligibility form.
- Fill out and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (usually, your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter) to the Horn or McLeod YMCA for verification.