Y KIDS ZONE
Enjoy a worry free work out! YMCA Kids Zone (formally Child Watch) is open on a limited basis. You can now enjoy your YMCA workout knowing that your child is safe and having fun with YMCA staff. Children 6 weeks – 10 years of age are welcome to attend.
New to Kids Zone will be scheduled activities such as art, science, games, and physical activities for youth 5 – 10 years old starting at the 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM hours. Our staff-to-child ratio is 1 staff member per 5 children.
The Kids Zone is available at the H.B. Horn Family YMCA
At this time advanced reservations are required. If we do not have any reservations by 4:30 PM, we will be closing the Kids Zone for that session respectively.
5:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Monday – Thursday
- Children must be signed in and out by the same person
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times
- While signed into Kids Zone, children must remain in the Kid Zone area at all times
- Parents must bring their infants and toddlers with full tummies, fresh diapers, and clean hands and faces
- Diaper bags and strollers are not permitted in the Kids Zone
- No toys from home are allowed. Food is allowed but be mindful of common allergies
- Children must wear shoes (crawlers may wear socks)
- Children attending the Kids Zone program must be full Y members
- Limit 1.5 hours
CHILD WATCH IS A FREE SERVICE FOR OUR MEMBERS UTILIZING THE Y FACILITIES.