Y KIDS ZONE
Enjoy a worry free work out! YMCA Kids Zone (formally Child Watch) is open on a limited basis. You can now enjoy your YMCA workout knowing that your child is safe and having fun with YMCA staff. Children 6 weeks – 10 years of age are welcome to attend.
New to Kids Zone will be scheduled activities such as art, science, games, and physical activities for youth 5 – 10 years old starting at the 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM hours. Our staff-to-child ratio is 1 staff member per 5 children.
The Kids Zone is available at both the H.B. Horn Family YMCA as well as the McLeod Family YMCA
At this time advanced reservations are required. If we do not have any reservations by 4:30 PM, we will be closing the Kids Zone for that session respectively.
5:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Monday – Thursday
- Children must be signed in and out by the same person
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times
- While signed into Kids Zone, children must remain in the Kid Zone area at all times
- Parents must bring their infants and toddlers with full tummies, fresh diapers, and clean hands and faces
- Diaper bags and strollers are not permitted in the Kids Zone
- No toys from home are allowed. Food is allowed but be mindful of common allergies
- Children must wear shoes (crawlers may wear socks)
- Children attending the Kids Zone program must be full Y members
- Limit 1.5 hours
CHILD WATCH IS A FREE SERVICE FOR OUR MEMBERS UTILIZING THE Y FACILITIES.