Our mission at the McLeod and Horn Family YMCA is to provide child watch for children in a safe and healthy environment and to provide parents with peace of mind while enjoying the programs and facilities.
Child Watch is the Y’s childcare program for those members who need to have their child cared for while mom/dad workout at the Y.
* Child Watch provides a safe and nurturing environment for children 6 weeks to 8 years old. Child Watch will provide daily activities that include arts & crafts, games, playing, and much more.
Early Closure is possible if no children are in Child Watch Room and may change due to Holiday Schedule.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 1:15 PM
Monday – Thursday 5:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Saturday – 8:00 AM – 11:45 PM
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
* Children must be signed in and out by the same person
* Parents must remain on the premises at all times. We do not provide drop-off childcare. NO EXCEPTIONS
* While signed into Child Watch, children must remain in the Child Watch areas at all times.
* Parents must bring their infants and toddlers with full tummies, fresh diapers, and clean hands and faces.
* Strollers are not permitted in Child Watch.
* No toys from home. We cannot be responsible for damage and/or loss of personal item.
* Food is not permitted in Child Watch.
* Bathing suits and diapers must be covered.
* Children must wear shoes (crawlers may wear socks).
* Children attending the Child Watch program must be full Y members.
* Limit 1.5 hours a day.
CHILD WATCH IS A FREE SERVICE FOR OUR MEMBERS UTILIZING THE Y FACILITIES