Kids Zone Staff
Provides a quality experience and service to children and parents that focus on the YMCA core values; Honesty, respect, responsibility and caring.
- Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities.
- Communicates with parents, and engages parents as volunteers.
- Maintain program site and equipment.
- Organizes required program records.
- Greets every members and child who attends and tours the Kids Zone area.
- Attend and participates in family night, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
- Help with the general housekeeping duties.
- Meets educational and experience qualifications established by state law and by the YMCA.
- At least 18 years of age.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certifications and Child Abuse prevention training within 30 days of hire date.
- Previous experience working with children in a developmental setting preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities
- Previous experience with diverse populations.
To apply for this position email Ty McNary at email@example.com.
Click here to submit your interest in this position; you will be contacted by Human Resources or the hiring manager for additional information.