Group Exercise Instructor
The Group Exercise Instructor leads fun, challenging, and engaging classes for YMCA members. The YMCA offers classes in several formats including BodyPump, Indoor Cycling, SilverSneakers, Yoga, Pilates, and Zumba.
- Lead safe, effective group exercise classes utilizing music and a microphone if necessary. Stream certain classes using Zoom.
- Enforce all safety rules and policies.
- Report any equipment issues to supervisor.
- Keep accurate count of attendance in classes.
- Respond to substitute requests in a timely manner.
- 18+ Years Old
- Current CPR/AED certification from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Current Group Exercise Instructor certification and/or specialty format (Spinning, LesMills BodyPump, SilverSneakers, etc.) that is nationally recognized.
To apply for this position, email Sara Ukeiley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit your interest in this position; you will be contacted by Human Resources or the hiring manager for additional information.