The themes below are the focus for the weekly programs. Games, art projects, STEM activities, literacy, outside activities, special guests and field trips are all designed to support this weekly theme.
• Week 1: May 30th- June 2nd“Bienvenidos”
• Week 2: June 5th– 9th “Planes, Trains and Automobiles”
• Week 3: June 12th-16th “Under the Sea”
• Week 4: June 19th-23rd “Animal Planet”
• Week 5: June 26th-June 30th “Lights, Camera, Action”
• Week 6: July 3rd, 5th-7th “Carnival Craze”**
** Additional cost for Cliff’s Field Trip
• Week 7: July 10th-July 14th “Destination Southwest”
• Week 8: July 17th-July 21st “Imagination Station”
• Week 9: July 24th – 28th “Extreme Recess”
• Week 10: July 31st —August 4th “Super Heroes-Super Powers”
We are planning a variety of field trips. At this time all fieldtrips are still being scheduled. Families will be notified when all field trips are confirmed.
Time: Monday—Friday, 7 am to 6 pm
Dates: Tuesday, May 30th to Friday, August 4th, 2017
Price: Per week: $100 for Members, $120 for Non-Members
Locations: Horn Family YMCA, Mitchell Elementary, Netherwood Church of Christ, Sunset View Elementary and St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Lowell Elementary and Ventana Ranch Elementary.
More sites being added; please call for availability in your area.
Registration: Download complete registration packet. Bring completed registration, shot records and payment to Horn Family YMCA, 4901 Indian School Rd NE, 265-6971 or McLeod Family YMCA, 12500 Comanche Rd NE, 292-2298 to secure your child’s spot for the summer.