As we come to the close of another year, we are reminded how grateful we are to do the work we do. When we high five a child at the end of a basketball game, or the adult who tried their first exercise class, we are inspired by the potential and purpose in all of us. We are in awe of youth volunteers packing food, teens developing into leaders, seniors becoming family to one another, and people like you answering the call for help and making all of this possible.
During this season of giving, we need your help. Your generosity can help us to continue to meet the changing needs of our members and our community as a whole. And now, more than ever, we need your continued support.
Here are just some of the ways you can continue making a difference through your gift:
- Make Y Child Care and Y Afterschool Care available to more families, allowing parents to go to work, or continue their education, with confidence that their children are well-cared for.
- Offer a safe space for teens to find a place of acceptance and uncover their potential.
- Improve the lives of seniors through classes that keep them active and social while benefiting their health.
- Send more children to overnight camp, providing a summer away from screens where they can get outside and just be a kid.
- Provide financial assistance to community members, ensure everyone can access our programs and services, regardless of their ability to pay.
The power of the YMCA of Central New Mexico is in the hearts and actions of every neighbor who believes in our vision of a better “us” and a stronger community for all.
When you support the Y, you help people right here in your neighborhood and throughout central New Mexico. Together with friends like you, we can ensure kids, families and seniors have the support they need to thrive. Please give today and let’s make our community a better place for all.