In addition to sports and aquatics, the YMCA of Central NM offers a variety of events, classes, and activities. Check back often for new offerings.
Kids Activity and Fitness Program
8 Week program at the McLeod and Horn Family YMCA
Join us this summer for a special activity and fitness program that allows children of all ages to stay active and healthy. During this program children will have fun engaging in different types of exercise like yoga, dance,
fitness games, and physical movement activities.
· Horn YMCA Wednesdays at 11am June 8 – July 28
· McLeod YMCA Thursdays at 11am June 9 – July 28
· Ages 4-12 years old
· 8 Week session for one child is $40/ 2 children is $64/ 3 children is $80
Summer Dance for Kids
Join us this summer for a special 6 week program that allows children of all ages to move creatively and express themselves through dance. Summer classes will focus on exposing children to a variety of movement and dance styles including elements of ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop and more!
· McLeod YMCA: Wednesdays June 1 – July 6/ 1:00pm – 1:45pm 3-4 year olds/ 1:45pm- 2:30pm 5-7 year olds/ 2:30pm – 3:15pm 8-12 year olds
· Horn YMCA: Thursdays June 2 – July 7/ 9:30am – 1o:15am 3-4 year olds/ 10:15am – 11:00am 5-7 year olds/ 11:00am – 11:45am 8-12 year olds
· $50 YMCA Members/ $60 Non Members * min of 4 in each class to run
PLAY Conservatory offers unique and challenging theater projects at the YMCA! Workshops include Family Play Reading, Monologues, Physical Acting, Wee Actors, and more. Click here for more information.